Blyde Benelux, the agency for sustainable brands and organizations, is looking for you: a decisive mission-driven public relations/impact intern(s) with a positive mindset. Naturally, you are driven by sustainability and social impact and are eager to contribute and roll up your sleeves. The principles (B) positive, (B) critical, (B) collaborative, (B) outspoken and (B) the change suit you. Then if you also have time for an internship of at least 5 months then it's time for us to have coffee with you soon!
What will you do?
Let's start with what you're not going to do. You won't sit in a corner where you have to make up your own chores to get through your day. At Blyde, as a trainee, you will be part of the team. You will be part of a group of colleagues with whom you will work on mission-driven projects for clients such as Abbot Kinney's, Vandebron, Pieter Pot, Milieudefensie, Swapfiets and Too Good To Go! So plenty of participation. And yes, at a cool and inspiring location in Amsterdam West. We believe in the power of the story behind an organization and it is our mission to highlight the better choices. We are not for nothing B Corp.
What do I tell my friends?
"I have now found a really cool internship. At an entrepreneurial and 100% impact driven agency. It's a role that I can bend to my own will, with room for new ideas and creativity. We work for clients who choose to business as a force for good deploy. With our mission we have a clear measuring stick to measure our clients against. Oh yes we also have our own foundation. Want to know more? Check our impact report".
What's the plan?
Blyde offers you the opportunity to participate at various levels. You will have plenty of room for your own initiative and input. We will ask you, among other things:
- do substantive research, what are the insights, what's going on?
- Thinking along during brainstorming sessions - stories that spur positive change!
- develop creative ideas into presentations - how can it be widely felt, seen and heard?
- rotate in on accounts, from preparing media lists, meeting with press, to attending events and tracking publicity.
- and, of course, you get a stipend, 450.00 per month.
Who are we looking for?
You like to speak your mind and are not afraid to show initiative. You like to have fun, but take your work seriously. You know when something is written with a t or with a d, and you like to roll up your sleeves. Oh yes, and the below of course:
- Study college/university that touches the PR profession, but this is not a requirement. We are also open to career switchers. As long as you follow your heart!
- Writing talent and excellent command of the Dutch language
- Accurate and stress resistant
- Affinity with (news) media
- Proactive and creative
- Available for a minimum of five months (start August or September, and prefer 6 months rather than 5)
Okay, I'm in!
Is this a complete match? Then contact us quickly. Please send us your CV and motivation via firstname.lastname@example.org stating "stop searching, here I am. Of course, you can always call with questions at 020-760 01 22.
As a BCorp certified agency, we only work with clients who contribute to the SDGs. That means that all the work we do, the partners we work with, the campaigns we run, etc. all contribute to the SDGs.
- 32 - 40