Together with Jochem Gieles (our Global Vice President Chief Sales Officer) you will ensure that even more people come across our products in even more beautiful places, get to know our story and enjoy many pots of tea. Every cup of (iced) tea you sell contributes directly to more nature in the Netherlands.
When we think of you, we think of the following characteristics:
- You are at home in a small team, with a lot of responsibility
- You get energy from finding and meeting new customers
- You have attention to detail and people
- Interest and affinity for nature and entrepreneurship
- Mindset to playfully discover, learn and make your role your own
- Strong focus on quality, results and takes initiative
- You are curious, open and flexible (most things change with us and many things we have to find out for ourselves along the way)
- You want to join us in learning more about nature and the optimal balance between economy and ecology
We make a Wilder Land with (un)herbal teas that restore Dutch biodiversity. The more herbs we sow with farmers, the more bees, birds and butterflies return to the Netherlands. Meanwhile, you and our customers enjoy the tastiest tea. For more information about Wilder Land also check @wilder.land on Instagram or read about us in the Parool or listen to us at Vroege Vogels or Sustainable Students.
GOOD TO KNOW
- You are in possession of a student OV or you live near Amsterdam.
- You will have your own cell phone and laptop to use during the internship.
- For an internship of 4 days per week, the fee is €400 per month; for an internship of 5 days per week: €500 per month.
From our office in Amsterdam, we work with our team on the mission to make the Netherlands a little Wilder again. Would you like to contribute by doing an internship with us? Mail a short motivation to da**@wi*********.com. Also, email especially if you have any questions about the internship.
SDG 2: No hunger - in everything we do we are concerned with making the food chain more sustainable so that there is not only enough food for everyone now but also in the future
SDG 8: Fair work and economic growth - if you want to make the agricultural chain sustainable, you will have to better reward farmers for their work. We find: farmers want to do nature inclusive agriculture, but they are also entrepreneurs. Then they will have to be paid fairly for it.
SDG 12: responsible production and consumption - economies of scale and focus on efficiency have brought us much in the short term. However, the question is whether it is sustainable in the long term. Therefore, we are looking for alternatives so that we use the available land and resources responsibly.