Want to learn all about Social Media and Marketing, but not in the books, but in practice? Are you curious about sustainability? Are you enthusiastic, eager to learn and do you have lots of energy? Then The Sustainable Recruiter & Greenjobs.nl is the place for you! We have 1 spot available, so respond quickly!
Are you often full of new ideas and are you good at communication? Do you have an eye for opportunities and do you get energy from contact with people? We are looking for fresh and enthusiastic interns who would like to contribute to the growth of the sustainable sector in the Netherlands!
Together with our job board www.greenjobs.nl and recruitment agency The Sustainable Recruiter, we are the only ones in the Netherlands that focus purely on the sustainable sector. So many opportunities to contribute to this as an intern. Furthermore, Greenjobs.nl is the only job board in the Netherlands that is a B Corp! This is a certification for companies that want to make a positive impact. Using Business as a Force for Good! Other well-known B Corps include Seepje, Triodos Bank, Tony's Chocolonely, WeTransfer and Dopper.
What do previous interns think of their internship at Greenjobs.co.uk?
"In a short period of time, I learned a lot here and developed better in different areas. During the internship, I performed many tasks: doing research, writing blogs, creating social media posts, coming up with social media formats, and more! There was plenty for us interns to do and this really allowed me to grow. Also, making and following a schedule, and working with deadlines is better for me after this internship!As an intern at Greenjobs, you are treated well and really included in the team. This made for a nice and easy atmosphere. I really enjoyed the guidance of both Carmen and Annemiek..”
"I experienced my internship at Greenjobs as a warm and educational time. At Greenjobs they have a heart for the planet and people, and with their mission they are really working to make the world a better place!"
What will you support us with?
You will help us with various social media, communications and marketing activities such as:
- Building out 4 (!) Social Media channels of Greenjobs.co.uk, you may unleash your creativity on this. There are now some 23,000 followers!
- Content creation
- Devise and execute marketing campaigns
- Keeping an eye on HR and sustainability trends through social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google, etc.
- Keep up with the latest sustainable innovations and news.
What do you have to offer?
- An instructive, varied and challenging internship at a scale-up where you would actually prefer to stay after you have finished.
- A fun working atmosphere
- We work hybrid, a lot from home and also in the office. We are at a beautiful location right across from Amsterdam Central Station
- The opportunity to make an impact by helping to grow our sustainable clients and helping more people find sustainable jobs
- Good internship remuneration
- A lot of (creative) freedom
- Work at a beautiful location on the Prins Hendrikkade in Amsterdam
- You will come and support us for at least 3 days a week, but preferably 4 days or full time. The duration of the internship and the number of days are negotiable, depending on your own wishes or the requirements of your studies. Are you studying Creative Business, Communication, Commercial Economics, HR or a similar study? Then this internship is for you!
Interested in making an impact with your internship too? Nice!
Have you become enthusiastic? Please react via the 'Apply now' button below or contact us soon! For questions, please contact Annemiek Nusmeijer at 020-7651323.
Find sustainable jobs at The Sustainable Recruiter and Greenjobs.co.uk. We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Acquisition is not appreciated.
Unsure if you have the right skills for this position? No worries, we totally get that, and we're not perfect ourselves. If you're ready for a fun diverse internship, apply now!
Greenjobs is an equal opportunity employer.
See this blog with info on the SDGs and what Greenjobs.co.uk is doing with them! https://greenjobs.nl/artikel/sustainable-development-goals-wat-zijn-de-duurzame-ontwikkelingsdoelen
- MA, Political Science (International Relations) and BA, Communication