Seaweed is a fast-growing startup that makes a biodegradable textile dye from seaweed for the textile industry (b2b).
In a start-up there is always a lot to do, and because of this we have not given enough attention to our branding, website and social media channels. We are looking for an intern to support us in this regard.
Are you good at wordpress, copywriting (in english) and creating a branding strategy?
The great thing about interning at zeefier is that you get to experience a lot about running a start-up.
Below is a rough overview of work:
- Creating new content: photos, videos, reels etc. for social media
- Writing blogs for Linkedin and others
- Participate in trade shows where we speak to countless brands
- Website maintenance and implementation of new features; after your internship, a WordPress
website no more secrets for you
- Devise and execute new campaigns (of course, you will receive plenty of guidance on this)
- Assist in designing new promotional materials or packaging
- You are an inquisitive and enthusiastic personality with a hands-on mentality.
- You have an affinity for sustainability and are passionate about contributing to a non toxic
- You are proactive, independent and able to prioritize.
- You are results-oriented.
- You are at least 2nd year college student(s) (M,V,X)
- You enjoy writing in English.
What we offer
- An inspiring internship at a fast-growing start-up
- The opportunity to make your mark on the brand and really make an impact.
- Intensive collaboration with the founders and space to work independently on projects.
- An internship stipend of 200 euros per month based on full-time employment.
- Flexible work environment: work from our office in Amsterdam, partially from home or on the road across the country!
In short, we are looking for an entrepreneurial addition to our team, someone who is eager to learn and is
enjoy a varied and dynamic range of tasks! Do you live in (region) Amsterdam and do you fit the bill?
If so, we would love it if you would contact us!
SDGs are the DNA of our organization so will always be reflected in every story we tell
- from 24 hours to 40 hours