During your internship, you will have the opportunity to learn about the various facets of a fast-growing company in a young industry. You will participate in the primary process of Invesdor and learn all the ins and outs of crowd funding. You will also support the investment managers in the process of approaching entrepreneurs until the project is successfully funded online. Sometimes this is a company developing sustainable phones and other times a solar farm. The great thing is that you will come into contact with ambitious entrepreneurs and talk about their innovative and inspiring plans!
Your core duties include:
- Approaching and analyzing sustainable businesses that fit Invesdor;
- Attending and actively participating in (analysis) discussions with entrepreneurs about crowd funding opportunities;
- Support in qualitative and quantitative analysis activities of future propositions;
- Overseeing and guiding the provision of information from the entrepreneurs to their investors;
- Support in sales activities of the Investment Managers and campaign support of the Marketing Manager;
- Keeping abreast of the latest developments and projects related to energy transition
We offer you an immediate challenging internship in an informal, fast-growing and innovative organization and team. There is plenty of room for your own initiative and we also provide adequate supervision. The internship allowance is € 650 per month obv full-time, your travel expenses will be reimbursed and you will receive a laptop to work from home as well. We work in a small and close team at a beautiful central location in Amsterdam: the SDG House in the Tropeninstituut, right by the Oosterpark.
The impact entrepreneurs who raise funding through our platform must make a direct contribution to at least one of the SDGs.