During your internship, you will have the opportunity to learn about the MarCom profession in a fast-growing company. You know how to translate news from our funds into catchy (press) releases, aimed at our target audience. Together with the Communication Manager, you will maintain the website and share impact from our funds and portfolio companies through the newsletter and LinkedIn. You will also help set up and populate an Instagram account for StartGreen.
Do you recognize yourself in the points below?
- You want to contribute to sustainable progress and a more fair and circular economy.
- You are pursuing a university or college degree in the field of Marketing/Communications.
- You are incisive, results-oriented and a team player.
- You are proficient with online programs such as MailChimp, Photoshop and with social media.
- You know how to express yourself well in Dutch and English.
- You are available at least 3 days a week for a period of at least 4 months. We are happy to meet with you to discuss the possibilities.
What do we offer you?
We offer you effective immediately A challenging internship in an informal, fast-growing organization. There is plenty of room for your own initiative but we also provide sufficient supervision. We work at a beautiful central location in Amsterdam: the SDG House at the Royal Institute for the Tropics, right by the Oosterpark. We offer an internship fee of € 650 per month. Travel expenses will be reimbursed in consultation.
Something for you?
Is this internship at StartGreen right up your alley? Then go to Marketing & Communications internship @StartGreen and click the "Apply Immediately" button. For more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You get investors and entrepreneurs excited about the impact they can make with their investment/innovation/green energy project.
- Marcom master