There it is: your People & Culture internship at our fast-growing company in making homes and neighborhoods more sustainable. Your #1 goal is to help make top talent commit to us, and you will help make our organization the best employer in the Netherlands to make.
Do you recognize yourself in this?
This internship is a unique opportunity to be part of the growth of a sustainable scaleup in Amsterdam. As People & Culture intern you will support the People & Culture circle with daily tasks. Together with you we want to improve the processes in the field of recruitment and on- and offboarding. In terms of personality you have a good balance between results-oriented (one of our core values is "just fix it") and people-oriented. And last but certainly not least, you fully recognize yourself in our core values: open & honest, just get it done, positive energy, learning & reflecting, strong together.
What the role specifically consists of:
You will assist with various processes within recruitment. This includes scheduling and confirming job interviews, writing job postings, conducting phone intake interviews and sourcing new talent through various channels such as linkedin.
You participate in optimizing and improving the (pre) on- and offboarding and you are responsible for the administrative handling of this.
You will participate in keeping various files and systems up-to-date.
Analyzing and mapping the "Happiness Factor" of rioters (through 1:1 interviews)
Think along/implement the Employer Branding plan to put REL on the map as 'Best Employer in the Netherlands'
You will support the People & Culture circle with daily tasks.
Even more what you yourself enjoy picking up! There is room for your ideas.
Interns can start continuously. When you start with us, you'll get a clear induction process where we'll explain to you all the tricks of the People & Culture trade! You will also receive additional information about what we do as an organization and how we make homes and entire neighborhoods more sustainable on a large scale.
We are looking for someone for (ideally) at least 32 hours per week for at least 5 months. Is that not possible? Then give us a call and we'll see what we can arrange.
You will collaborate a lot with Naomi, Carmen and Nadia. Together they are responsible for people & culture. Naomi handles most of the internal People & Culture issues on(talent management and personal development, performance management, compensation, absenteeism counseling, confidential advisor, etc.). Nadia and Carmen handle most of the external People & Culture issues on (focused on recruitment, employer branding and and a bit of internal (on- and offboarding). But of course you will spar together on all matters around people & culture because hey, the world is not black and white.
We want a work environment where people from diverse backgrounds feel safe and at home. Read our views on diversity here.
We have no job requirements: we believe that you can judge for yourself whether you can fill the role as described above. And whether it will make you happy. During the application process, we will find out together whether we think there is a mutual match.
What do we offer you?
Internship stipend of €300 per month.
Tasty vegetarian/vegan lunch at the office.
Ability to work partially from home
Regular fun get-togethers
New office, 5-minute walk from Amsterdam Zuid station
And most importantly, a super educational internship at a sustainable scaleup where you can really make an impact!
We'll call you first for a brief telephone introduction. Because let's face it, a job posting is just a job posting and a resume is just a resume. We both care about the person(s) behind the nice text. We have two interviews, the second of which is a more extensive assessment of about half a day. Reference checks and (online) assessments are part of the procedure. We like speed in the procedure.
Want to know more about us?
Do you have any questions about this vacancy or would you like to know more about Regionaal Energieloket? No problem, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or 06 - 34 27 97 48.
7. Affordable and sustainable energy. REL's mission: a sustainable home for everyone. We are committed every day to accelerating the energy transition in the Netherlands.
8. Decent Work & Economic Groie. REL's ambition is to become the best employer in the Netherlands, and we are well on our way! With good benefits, a holacratic working method and primary focus on employees, REL provides and promotes a safe and healthy working environment.
11. Sustainable Cities and Communities. REL contributes to sustainable urban development.
12. Responsible Consumption & Production. REL as a company has implemented several sustainable practices. For example, we offer employees a green pension plan (ASR DoenPensioen), daily vegan/vegan lunches, refurbished laptops, etc.
13. Climate Action. REL(lers) are committed daily to one mission: a sustainable home for all. Climate Action manifests itself in several ways within REL: organizing information evenings/webinar evenings of residents, actively approaching Municipalities around energy transition policy/acceleration, the digital counters that provide residents per municipality with knowledge around home sustainability. In addition, the Energy Fixer program helps homeowners and tenants in energy poverty to make their homes more sustainable through small energy-saving measures.