(RE)SET is a consulting firm specialized in circular economy and environmental transition. We are an integrated consultancy: from strategy, to the implementation of pilot projects and proofs of concept, through innovation sourcing and stakeholder consultation, we bring all the stakeholders around the table.
Our conviction? Tomorrow's progress will be green or it won't be.
Created three years ago, (RE)SET is experiencing strong growth, entirely self-financed. Today our team counts around 40 collaborators and we aim at 60 collaborators in 2023.
(RE)SET's first foreign office just opened in The Netherlands in Amsterdam. We are looking to grow this team rapidly as we have been in France.
As an intern for the Dutch office, and with the support of your manager and experienced consultants trained in the (RE)SET methodology, your main missions will be to :
- Analyze a market, a value chain, a regulatory context. Carry out legislative and competitive monitoring especially on Dutch and EU issues;
- Develop a good knowledge of the sectors in which you work by immersing yourself in the heart of the activity;
- Identify opportunities for (RE)SET and actively participate in the development of the internationalization of the company's activities;
- Help answering RFPs or tenders for any potential client;
- Conduct analysis of a client's situation, coordinate with the (RE)SET's expert, propose action plans and circular opportunities;
- Identify innovations (technical, process, etc.) that respond to our clients' problems;
- Organize partnerships between industrial clients and innovators.
Note that you will be accompanied and trained on the topics and (RE)SET methodology, you will also have the support of the French office for expert knowledge.
In your final year of business school, engineering, political science you have a knowledge of and an appetite for the circular economy and the environmental transition of the private and public sectors.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, knowing French being a plus (Dutch is mandatory)
- You are conscientious and rigorous and show a constant desire to progress and to help others progress;
- You like to take initiatives and the desire to make concrete action;
- You master office tools, especially PPT, and are comfortable with digital technology in general;
- A first experience in the circular economy in general or more specifically packaging, textile or fashion industry, furniture, cosmetics or digital would be a plus.
- Experience in business development or sales, while not mandatory, would be a plus;
Known for our rigorous approach and unique style, we are especially looking for personalities who want to combine economics and environment. The (RE)SET team is a melting pot of personalities:
- Open and curious, who love diversity, challenge, permanent discovery and exploration of new horizons;
- They have a strong ability to create links, to adapt to all levels of stakeholders, to build solid relationships;
- Enthusiastic with a sense of leadership, available, willing to listen but also humble and eager to learn more;
- Who like to form their own opinions, develop them and defend them.
In a nutshell: if you want to change business models and like to combine rigor and creativity, high standards and curiosity, you'll fit right in at (RE)SET.
Internship of 6 months to be filled from January 2023.
Location: Amsterdam or remote
1000 euros per month