Sales / BDM Internship in recruitment within the sustainability/ESG domain
Pls note note below for English speakers
- An HBO/WO student looking for an internship effective February 2024;
- Interested in sustainability in a commercial setting;
- Willing to work hard and learn a lot?
- Are you fluent in English and ideally another language room (e.g. German/French/Italian/Spanish)?
Do you want:
- Be given the opportunity to develop yourself both commercially and communicatively;
- Learning fromthe global leader in sustainability recruitment and consulting;
- Be able to use your knowledge of other languages on a daily basis;
- Be given many responsibilities and also the necessary guidance through coaching and courses to take this on professionally;
- Getting to work within a young, friendly team and an international organization;
- Besides making an interesting school assignment, learn the tricks of the trade?
Then read on quickly!
During your internship period you will work at the Dutch branch of Acre in Amsterdam. We are looking for an intern who is looking for a commercial internship for the HBO /WO education. At Acre, people make the difference. As the face of our company, you are a committed, enthusiastic and knowledgeable discussion partner for our clients and employees. During this internship, in addition to completing your assignment, you will perform the following tasks, among others:
- Recruit and select international candidates;
- Conduct personal intake interviews with international candidates;
- Maintain relationships with international candidates;
- Contacting customers and advising international clients;
- Promotion of job openings;
- Maintenance of social media channels;
- Thinking along with internal processes;
- Actively approach international customers.
Acre is a global leader in recruitment and consulting within the sustainability domain. For 20 years we have been helping organizations find and develop the right people. With over 100 employees spread over 4 locations, we create systemic change for our planet and society by activating people's potential.
Acre offers you as an intern the opportunity to develop yourself. We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic student who wants to get the most out of an internship! Besides doing your school assignment, you will also get the chance to learn the tricks of the trade by working actively. You will also get the opportunity to continue working within the company after your internship!
Are you interested? Then respond quickly by emailing your CV in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org or app to 0648079503
start/end date of study is flexible. So is the study background. Acre employs biologists, theologians, sociologists, hoteliers, economists, lawyers and people from many other backgrounds.
Please also apply if you do not speak Dutch, we have an international and divers team
Acre has been an industry leader in sustainability recruitment and consulting for 20 years.
We have been instrumental in developing this field over the past 20 years. All candidates we place work in roles and/or organizations that have the SDGs at their core.
- University / MBA