Easy Housing is an impact-driven start-up that has developed a sustainable affordable housing concept for emerging economies. A home for everyone. Sustainable, social and scalable.
Our building technology is completely circular, carbon neutral, and based on sustainable timber. In addition, it is prefabricated with local labor and local value chains. The concept provides climate adaptation, e.g. it is flood and hurricane resilient.
Easy Housing is growing fast. We have realized projects in Mozambique and Uganda. Currently, we are scaling up projects and markets in Ghana, Uganda, Mozambique and Tanzania, among other countries. So, we are looking for motivated and idealistic students that can help us to advance our mission!
Easy Housing is looking for a social media intern that can help us advance our social media strategy and presence. As social media intern, you will be working on a mix of the following things:
- Developing a social media strategy for LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook, including content planning and strategies to increase our reach
- Content creation for our social media platforms and website, including editing videos and photos
- Work on thought leadership regarding sustainable housing and forestry on our social media channels
- Developing templates in our brand identity, for example for presentation slides and other documents
- Student with relevant educational background, focused on social media management and/or content creation
- Familiarity with LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- Experience with developing a social media strategy, including planning content and increasing engagement
- Experience with editing videos and photos
- Internationally oriented
- Autonomous and intrinsically motivated
- Affinity with sustainability, housing, and international development
- Proactive and assertive mindset
- Fluency in English, both written and verbally
What do you get in return?
- An amazing opportunity to learn about international entrepreneurship
- Learn about affordable sustainable housing, climate change and international development
- Work in a diverse team with people from all over the world
- Direct supervision and coaching
- Freedom to shape your own internship targets
- Autonomy in how you carry out your work
- Flexibility in working schedule
- Internship compensation of USD 100 per month (can be negotiated when you already have some relevant experience)
- Build up professional working experience and network
- Location: working from home/flexible
- Internship length: 4 - 6 months
- Internship period: Flexible throughout 2023
- Team size: about 12 team members, including the founders, employees and other interns.
- Supervision: daily team meetings to discuss activities and regular meetings with your supervisor.
Do you want to apply?
Send your CV, motivation letter and a portfolio/some material you have created (e.g. videos you've edited, social media accounts that you have managed) to email@example.com and we will soon get back to you!