Do you have a passion for sustainability and want to contribute to a green future in a positive way? Then come take an internship with The Footprint Challenge in early 2024 and start the year green!
What will you do?
You will collaborate on marketing & communications such as writing content for blogs, newsletters and social media. In addition, you will work on ongoing programs for our clients, such as daily communication and community management. Within your internship there is also a lot of room for your own interpretation based on your interests and learning goals.
Who are we looking for?
- You are following an HBO study in the direction of communication, journalism, media, event
management or project management, preferably in Year 3 of the program.
- You are available for a minimum of 24 hours to a maximum of 36 hours per week for 5-6 months.
- You have a passion for sustainability and want to inspire as many people as possible to get started.
- You are eager to learn, proactive, creative and you like to get down to business.
- Experience with content creation (in Canva) is a plus.
- Experience maintaining websites and creating newsletters is a plus.
What do you get in return?
- Versatile internship where you will make a positive impact.
- Work experience on various projects and clients.
- Plenty of room for your own initiative and ideas and for your personal and professional development.
- An internship allowance of €400 per month (at 36 hours per week)
Our program contributes to several SDGs. We also assist our clients with customized content and actions that contribute to their SDGs.
- HBO Marketing Communication