The Nature and Environment Federation Utrecht (NMU) offers an instructive and varied internship as of January 2024, where you can do your part to contribute to a better world. In the internship Communication and Multimedia Design, you will work as a videographer, graphic designer, editor, copywriter, social media employee, event manager, journalist, website builder, etc. In short: with all facets within modern cross-media communication. You will get enough support in this to learn a lot too!
What will you do?
The Nature and Environment Federation Utrecht (NMU) is committed to a beautiful, healthy and sustainable province of Utrecht. We do this with all kinds of projects, for example in the field of climate, nature and energy. Good communication is of course very important. As an intern Communication / Multimedia Design you contribute to all projects and campaigns that we as NMU carry out. You will create graphic designs, write texts and contribute to our campaign concepts. The subjects you will work on are varied: one day you will be working on sustainable food, the next day you will be working on energy. The tasks are also very diverse. There is room for your own initiative and learning goals: we would like to hear from you how you want to contribute to a beautiful province of Utrecht! You will work in a team of about 20 employees, including 3 communications officers and 2 interns.
- Coming up with campaign concepts and social media ideas
- Designing communication materials such as flyers, posters, logos, animations and videos
- Creating content for various websites and social media channels such as LinkedIn, Instagram and TikTok
- Writing and posting interviews and articles
- Taking photos and films during our activities and meetings
- Doing small surveys for our communications
- Tracking and analyzing social media statistics
What do we offer?
- A fun and educational internship with a great organization
- Contributing to a more sustainable world (starting with the province of Utrecht 😉 )
- Working in a friendly, enthusiastic team
- Space to develop yourself within your field and interests
- An internship stipend of €300 gross per month
- Work from home days by arrangement
We are looking for a third- or fourth-year MBO / HBO / University communications / multimedia intern for a collaborative internship. The internship period is from January and preferably for 5 months.
- Start date: January 2024
- Duration: More than 3 months (ideally 5 months)
- For: a minimum of 32 hours per week
- Education level: MBO/HBO/WO
- Compensation: €300 gross per month for full-time internship
- Graduation: not possible
More about the NMU
Natuur en Milieufederatie Utrecht is a medium-sized social organization, with about 20 employees. Since 1972, the Nature and Environment Federation Utrecht (NMU) has been advocating for a beautiful, healthy and sustainable province of Utrecht: a province with a beautiful landscape, rich nature and a clean environment. A province where we live and work sustainably, so that residents and also people later and elsewhere can enjoy a healthy living environment.
We do this with lots of projects and campaigns, in the areas of Climate, Nature and Healthy Environment. Want to know more about our organization? Take a look at our website!
Are you excited? Then respond by sending your CV and portfolio to Wesley Dorrius at email@example.com.
The SDGs are the basis of our work: everything revolves around nature, the environment and sustainability.
- University, Communications