Do you want to contribute to a better life for social enterprises? Do you like to think about how the world can be improved? And do you want to use your skills to do so? Then Social Enterprise NL is looking for you!
What does Social Enterprise NL do?
Social Enterprise NL is driving the growing movement of social entrepreneurs in the Netherlands. Together with more than 440 social enterprises, we work on the social enterprise sector. Social entrepreneurs seek innovative solutions to social challenges. Think for example of companies like Tony's Chocolonely, Dopper, Happy Tosti, Seepje and Cyclone.
All applications are treated equally. We believe that an organization that sees value in differences between people works best. Every person is unique and we believe everyone should be given the space to be themselves. Social Enterprise NL is therefore working hard to be an open and inclusive organization.
What will you do?
- Creating texts, images, videos or infographics, for example, for our newsletters, social media and website.
- Speaking to people and attending events and designing good content for them.
- Helping colleagues with design issues - Working according to and contributing to Social Enterprise NL's corporate identity
Who are you?
First of all, we are curious about your story: what do you want to develop in yourself? We are also curious about a few things we think are important when you come to work with us:
- With us, you don't work alone. So working together with others is important. For example, that means working with someone to decide what to put in that one post on LinkedIn.
- You are able to work out your ideas. You can do that by sketching or creating it, for example, for that new campaign we are working on.
- No one is always right, including us. At the same time, this means that there is always something to learn. That is good news, but it does require the ability to reflect: what went well, what didn't and how do we tackle it together next time?
What do we offer you?
- An internship starting in January or February 2024 of basically five months, for four or five days a week. If you have other ideas about this, please let us know. We will be happy to look at what is possible with you.
- An internship allowance of 400 euros per month for 5 days per week (40 hours). If you work less, the stipend is lower (32 hours per week means a stipend of 320 euros).
- A workspace in our MidWest office, a social enterprise in our network. Most of us work in the office and also at home. The advantage is that you have nice lunch when you are in the office.
- A place where you get good guidance and work on your personal development in a friendly and driven team. You will be supervised by an employee of the team concerned and together you will set learning goals which you will discuss and evaluate periodically.
Would you like to join us?
Then send an email including your CV and a short motivation by December 22, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have any questions in the meantime?
Let Stefan know at email@example.com or 06 - 46 212 773.
You'll be introduced to the seven impact areas social entrepreneurs are working on, such as fighting poverty and making production chains sustainable.