VACANCY INTERN DESIGN
40 HOURS PER WEEK, START JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2024 (date negotiable)
We are looking for an enthusiastic design intern. Are you completely up to date when it comes to the latest design trends, do strong designs in communication or marketing catch your eye? And would you like to join our creative team with your design skills?
We are a creative agency for good food. Our secret ingredient: everything we do starts with our love of good food. As a creative agency, we help brands and organizations make an impact. We do this for startups, multinationals, pioneers and laggards - for everyone who thinks things can be done better. We work for brands and organizations like Fish Tales, Brandt & Levie, the Nederlands Bakkerij Centrum, Dodoni, Northern Wonder, Fairtrade Original and Marine Stewardship Council.
With our 360 degree campaigns, we make the choice of good food irresistible. We are specialists in food marketing and have a unique combination of knowledge and creativity. We know better than anyone what is involved when you want to change people's eating behavior.
ABOUT THE FUNCTION
During a collaborative internship at Food Cabinet, you will be involved in the design of our campaigns and support with design work. This includes developing campaign styles, design of online and offline content, making presentations visually appealing and designing our own resources.
THIS IS YOU
- You are studying at a graphic lyceum, art school or similar institution
- You have a love of good food
- Program knowledge: Adobe CC & Keynote
- You are a creative thinker, social, eager to learn, independent and above all a creator
- You have an affinity for sustainable, innovative or healthy food
- You have a proactive work ethic;
- You are socially and communicatively strong
- Availability negotiable, but we prefer someone who is available at least 4 days and at least 4 months
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FROM US
- We offer a fun, dynamic and instructive work environment in Amsterdam
- Work at an agency is different every day, we are always working on different short and long projects at the same time
- There is plenty of room within the internship to gain both content and practical knowledge.
- You will be introduced to our large network in the food, communications and creative industries.
- The internship fee is €500 per month based on 40 hours per week.
- You will work in an experienced team, with plenty of freedom for personal development and room for your own initiative. We are looking forward to your ideas and input!
- Of course, we serve a fantastic and sustainable lunch daily in our office with cozy kitchen.
We welcome your response for start in January/February 2024 (date to be agreed upon) please no later than December 11 Attn: Maria Falkena at this form in which your experience is highlighted. Hopefully we can start working together soon!
PS. Don't meet the criteria, but think you'd be a good fit for Food Cabinet? Then feel free to email us! We have several internship vacancies and are happy to work with you to put together an internship that suits you.
We are committed to sustainability and responsible food and consumption. We communicate this in our campaigns, with our clients and is our own policy. We are also B-Corp. certified.