Do you want to meet inspiring social entrepreneurs, are a real doer and not Afraid to show initiative? Then the membership program of Social Enterprise NL at looking for you!
What does Social Enterprise NL do?
Social Enterprise NL is driving the growing movement of social entrepreneurs in the Netherlands. Together with more than 435 social enterprises, we are working on the social enterprise sector. Social entrepreneurs seek innovative solutions to social challenges. The goal is to create social value: impact first! Think of companies like Tony's Chocolonely, Dopper, Happy Tosti, Seepje and Cyclone.
What does the membership program do?
One of the goals of Social Enterprise NL's membership program is that The growing network of 435 social enterprises can professionalize and can make more of an impact through workshops, growth programs and networking events.
Who are you?
First of all, we are curious about your story: what do you want to develop in yourself? In addition there are a few things we do think are important when you join us:
- The membership program includes a variety of work, so it is important that you be able to switch well between these. It is also important that you work accurately. goes, to maintain good contact with our network.
- You are someone who can work well together and you are a real doer who has ideas immediately converts into action and knows how to take action.
- Nor do you shy away from liaising with social entrepreneurs from the network.
- No one is always right, including us. At the same time, that means there are always something to learn. That's good news, but it requires you to be able to reflect: What went well, what didn't and how do we tackle it together next time?
What do we offer you?
- An internship starting on a date by mutual agreement of basically 5 months and for 4 or 5 days per week. If you want/can/need less than 5 months and/or 5 days a week internship, please let us know. We would be happy to work with you to see what is possible is!
- An internship stipend of €400 per month for 5 days per week (40 hours). Do you work less, then the allowance is lower (32 hours per week means an allowance of €320).
- A workplace in our MidWest office, a social enterprise in our network. Your Can work partially from home and office (in office including delicious lunch). A place where you get good guidance and work on your personal development.
- You will be supervised by a member of the appropriate team and together you will put together learning objectives that you discuss and evaluate periodically.
What will you do?
- Together with your colleagues from the membership program, receive incoming applications from potentially discuss social enterprises and assess whether membership is appropriate is, according to criteria.
- Liaise with social entrepreneurs in the network and inquire answer from members.
- Member recruitment: actively seeking great examples of social enterprises in Netherlands.
- Prepare and attend introductions to potential members.
- Processing online company profiles of new members on the website and the Maintain our CRM system.
- Assist in organizing and facilitating workshops and internal events (e.g. arranging venue, catering, thank you for trainers).
- Networking with social entrepreneurs and partners at external events.
- Take the initiative if you see an opportunity or have an idea for something that can be picked up. Becoming!
- An organization that is socially driven: We go to work motivated and contribute to a meaningful purpose.
- An organization that provides a safe environment: We create an atmosphere where everyone feels free to share ideas, dares to ask for and give help, and dares to do new things to try.
- A transparent organization: We are transparent in what we do and communicate clearly internally and externally about that.
- A positive learning organization: We actively work on our own development, which from others and from the team
- An organization where fun is key, with occasional team outings, walkingmeeting or an impromptu game of foosball!
All applications are treated equally. Social Enterprise NL believes that an organization that sees value in differences between people functions best. Each person is unique and we believe that everyone should have the space to be themselves. Social Enterprise NL is building therefore working hard to be an open and inclusive organization.
Would you like to join us?
Then send an email including your CV and a short motivation to email@example.com. If we find the application appropriate, we will contact you to get acquainted.
Do you have any questions in the meantime?
Let Dagmar know at firstname.lastname@example.org or 06 - 57 37 40 40.
We help social entrepreneurs make more impact, including creating jobs for people who are long-term unemployed (SDG1 and 10). At Social Enterprise NL, we share a lot about social entrepreneurship in our communications: so you will regularly encounter the SDGs through that channel.
- 32 to 40 hours per week