We are looking for a proactive and positive intern who wants to make an impact with us! Foundation SDG Netherlands facilitates a growing movement of more than 1,300 parties all contributing to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Whether you're out in the country with us, supporting workshops and meet-ups or writing social media posts, everywhere you go you'll be promoting the SDGs and getting everyone from large organizations to your neighbor excited to get concrete with the SDGs.
You will support the Local SDG Action Project Manager with the following tasks:
- Coordinate the SDG Voices (young SDG experts who give workshops and presentations).
- You will provide training, liaise with clients and ensure they are prepared for assignments.
- Supports SDG City Trips and events to inform, inspire and activate. You will help prepare the scripts, think about programming and support on the day.
- Contributes to the development of educational materials for various audiences (from officials, teachers to status holders).
- You will help think about making local SDG action visible and scalable in schools, neighborhoods and at (existing or new) events.
- You will contribute to office duties such as answering emails, mailing merchandise and loaning out materials.
Do you recognize yourself in this?
- WO or HBO working and thinking level;
- Social, committed and initiative-oriented;
- Organized, keeps an overview;
- Can write catchy and concise;
- Knowledge of and interest in the SDGs;
- Enjoys traveling the country to attend meetings;
- Enjoys presenting in front of a group and/or would like to improve presentation skills;
- You are available 4 days a week; including 2 days in the office
- Having knowledge of WordPress, Drive and Zoom is a plus
- Concrete work for a fair, sustainable and inclusive world!;
- Guidance of project manager Local SDG Action;
- The opportunity to work partly from home and partly at our office in beautiful KIT (Institute for the Tropics) in Amsterdam;
- A market-based internship allowance;
- A large network of professionals, young people and other citizens interested in meeting the SDGs;
- Content knowledge on the SDGs;
- The ability to "SDG Voice" (where you get to give presentations on the SDGs to fun groups of people/youth) and help create this program;
A great addition to your resume, including a recommendation upon good performance.
Send no later than January 7 your resume and cover letter or video (max 2 min.) to Mena Leila Kilani at firstname.lastname@example.org
All activities and work are for strengthening and meeting the goals.