INTERN MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
40 HOURS PER WEEK, START JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2024 (date negotiable)
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our team. Do you love good food, have a smooth pen and a love for social media? Then we are looking for you!
We are a creative agency for good food. Our secret ingredient: everything we do starts with our love of good food. As a creative agency, we help brands and organizations make an impact. We do this for startups, multinationals, pioneers and laggards - for everyone who thinks things can be done better. We work for brands and organizations like Fish Tales, Brandt & Levie, the Nederlands Bakkerij Centrum, Dodoni, Northern Wonder, Fairtrade Original and Marine Stewardship Council.
With our 360 degree campaigns, we make the choice of good food irresistible. We are specialists in food marketing and have a unique combination of knowledge and creativity. We know better than anyone what is involved when you want to change people's eating behavior.
ABOUT THE FUNCTION
During a collaborative internship at Food Cabinet, you'll be involved in communications for some of our campaigns; you'll draft newsletters, manage social media channels and write content. You will also be involved in our own branding and communications. In addition, you will support us productionally with the campaigns, during the entire process from preparation to execution.
THIS IS YOU
- You have a love of good food
- You love social media and know the platforms LinkedIn, Instagram and TikTok like the back of your hand. So you regularly surprise your friends with fun Instagram Stories and know what we're talking about when we say Hashtags, reels or livestreams. You also enjoy following influencers.
- You enjoy writing, whether it's short, catchy social texts or longer articles. You do this with an eye for detail, in flawless Dutch.
- You have a proactive work attitude; you take initiative and are not afraid to pick up the phone and approach people
- You are socially and communicatively strong
- If you have some experience with WordPress and Mailchimp that is a plus, but it is not an absolute necessity
- Availability negotiable, but we prefer someone who is available at least 4 days and at least 4 months
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FROM US
- We offer a fun, dynamic and instructive work environment in Amsterdam
- Work at an agency is different every day, we are always working on different short and long projects at the same time
- There is plenty of room within the internship to gain both content and practical knowledge.
- You will be introduced to our large network in the food, communications and creative industries.
- The internship fee is €500 per month based on 40 hours per week.
- You will work in an experienced team, with plenty of freedom for personal development and room for your own initiative. We are looking forward to your ideas and input!
- Of course, we serve a fantastic and sustainable lunch daily in our office with cozy kitchen.
We welcome your response for start in January/February 2024 (date to be agreed upon) please no later than December 11 Attn: Maria Falkena at this form in which your experience is highlighted. Hopefully we can start working together soon!
PS. Don't meet the criteria, but think you'd be a good fit for Food Cabinet? Then feel free to email us! We have several internship vacancies and are happy to work with you to put together an internship that suits you.
We are committed to sustainability and responsible food and consumption. We communicate this in our campaigns, with our clients and is our own policy. We are also B-Corp. certified.