We are looking for a proactive & positive intern to get involved in our local activities. Whether you're going with us into the country to organize SDG city trips and meet-ups, everywhere you go you'll spread the word about the SDGs and get everyone from large organizations to your neighbor enthusiastic about getting concrete work done on the SDGs.
Do you have an interesting thesis theme of your own that fits right in? Then you can be given space and time to flesh it out.
You will support the Local SDG Action Project Manager with the following tasks
- Coordinate the SDG Voices (young SDG experts who give workshops and presentations). You will provide the training program, liaise with clients and ensure they are prepared.
- Support SDG City Trips and events to inform, inspire and activate citizens, policy makers, leaders and youth. You will help prepare scripts, think about programming and support on the day.
- Contributes to developing educational materials for different target groups (from officials and teachers to status holders)
- You will help think about making local SDG actions visible and scaled up in schools, neighborhoods and events.
- You will contribute to office duties such as answering emails, mailing merchandise and loaning out materials.
SDG Netherlands has a community of more than 1,300 organizations, local SDG networks, SDG Houses and SDG Voices.
You carry the SDGs positively and actively in every task you perform.