Do you want to gain work experience in a super fun team? Do you like a hands-on approach and would you like to work practically on themes such as (social) sustainability, resident participation and food in the city? And does Amsterdam have a warm place in your heart? Then we are looking for you!
The internship for project officer From Amsterdam Bottom offers you the chance to gain experience in an organization working to make our city more sustainable. Van Amsterdamse Bodem is one of our programs, and is all about delicious, local, sustainable and healthy food. It is a platform where we can share and celebrate all the flavors of the city and its surroundings. You will participate in the project team and perform varied work, under the guidance of a project leader.
Who we are looking for
- You are entrepreneurial, flexible, dare to show initiative and are able to plan and organize in a structured way;
- You have an interest in (social) sustainability and urban development;
- You have ideas on how to make our projects for all Amsterdam residents;
- You enjoy creating content for our socials;
- Being familiar with Amsterdam is a plus;
- You are available for 4 days a week from March 2024 to September 2024;
- You are in the final stages of your education or have just graduated;
- Because we work citywide, we feel it is important that our team be as diverse as our target audience. We would also like to invite you to apply if you do not fully meet all job requirements or do not yet have much experience beyond your training.
What we offer you
- A fun place to gain work experience in an informal work atmosphere, the chance to learn a lot, develop yourself and have a great time with the enthusiastic team;
- Good guidance to get the most out of your time with us;
- A workplace in the most beautiful building in Amsterdam, the KIT (Het Tropeninstituut) next to the Oosterpark;
- An introduction to Amsterdam's sustainable world and the chance to network extensively;
- An internship allowance of €300 per month based on 4 working days.
What exactly will you be doing during this internship?
As an intern project assistant, you will be part of the Van Amsterdamse Bodem project team and help, for example, organize events, come up with project ideas, or make background analyses, and contribute to communication and contact with the various initiatives on the platform.
About The Healthy City
The Healthy City is a foundation that makes Amsterdam sustainable and healthy. We do this by working with a community of Amsterdam residents and other frontrunners in the city to start projects, organize events or campaigns. We do this throughout the city: from New West to Southeast, from North to South.
Interested in the internship?
Send your resume (max. 2 A4) and cover letter (max. 1 A4) merged into one pdf file titled "FORENAME_ACHTERNAAM_project assistant internship to us via the 'Apply Now' button below.
For questions, please email email@example.com.
Acquisition following this vacancy is not appreciated.