Are you a creative globetrotter with a sense of communication, who can easily put yourself in the shoes of our customers? And are you also looking for an internship? Then read on!
Doing good is in our nature. When we see poverty or effects of climate change, we want to do something! And yet, many people do less than they would like to. That's why The Social Handshake makes doing good easy and more impactful!
With our giving platform, we offer various services for employers and their employees who want to make an impact. For example, with LoonGift, employees can support charities directly from their salary with tax benefits. Moreover, employers can match. For example, it costs someone 1 euro while a charity receives 3 euro. That's nice making an impact!
With thousands of users, through The Social Handshake, almost half a million euros are already going to charities such as UNICEF, Justdiggit or Free a Girl, and we have only just started. In this way, together with employers, employees and charities, we are making the world more sustainable and social. Will you join us?
🤩 The Challenge
- You will help think about the content and design of communications to enthuse our customers (employees and employers) on our channels. Think of the website, social media, presentations, newsletters, videos, flyers, etc.
- You will prepare creative content at our annual communication events for our existing clients, such as for Giving Tuesday, Christmas Gift, ImpactUpdates, etc.
- You will support the Customer Impact Management (CIM) team in the preparation of kick-off presentations and other communication materials for new customers
- You will support the CIM team in account management and relationship management and further optimize the CIM process so that customers are and stay happy
- You work closely with the team to make The Social Handshake and LoonGift big in the Netherlands, you like to think about this from multiple angles/facets of the startup. Do you have a good idea, let's go!
🎯 Who are we looking for?
- You have an affinity for social entrepreneurship
- You are proactive, know how to get things done and work well together
- You are good at organizing, structuring and working independently
- You have HBO or WO working and thinking level
- You have a fluent command of Dutch and English in word and writing
- You love content creation, writing and creative design
- Skills in Microsoft Office, Canva and/or Social Media are a plus
- You have an excellent sense of communication, are good at dealing with people, by mail and phone
✅ What do we offer?
- An inspiring work environment at a start-up with a driven team and room for initiative
- A place where you can contribute to a better world and work with professionals and do-gooders
- A large network at the intersection of social enterprises, business and charities
- Lots of attention to your personal development and growth
- Great workplace at SDG House Royal Tropical Institute in Amsterdam (working 3 days from home is possible)
- An internship period of 4-6 months, with 6 months preferred. Start date is Feb. 1, 2024, but can be consulted.
- An internship fee on a full-time basis is €350 (4 days per week is possible)
Send an email with your motivation and resume by December 8, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org