Are you a creative globetrotter with a sense of communication, who can easily put yourself in the shoes of our customers? And are you also looking for an internship? Then read on!
About The Social Handshake
Doing good is in our nature. When we see poverty or effects of climate change, we want to do something! And yet many people do less than they would like to. That's why The Social Handshake makes doing good easy. We offer WageGift, EmergencyGift and ChristmasGift. With LoonGift, employees can support charities directly from their salary and with tax benefits. Employers can use our fintech platform to involve their employees in CSR, and also become a more attractive employer. With 1000+ users, 170K+ has already gone to charities such as Unicef and JustDiggit, and we are just getting started. So together with employers, employees and charities, we are making the world more sustainable and social.
What will you do:
- You have ideas on a Social Media strategy and implement it on our channels
- You will help think about the content/design of communications to enthuse our clients (employees and employers). Think of presentations, videos, website, blogs, flyers, workshops, newsletters, etc.
- You will prepare creative content for our annual communication moments for our existing clients, such as for Giving Tuesday, Christmas Gift, Christmas Updates, etc.
- You will support the Customer Impact Management (CIM) team in the preparation of kick-off presentations and other communication materials for new customers
- You will work with the CIM team to ensure that customers are and stay happy about The Social Handshake and LoonGift (account management and relationship management)
- You work closely with the team to make The Social Handshake and LoonGift big in the Netherlands and you like to think about this from multiple angles/facets of the startup. If you have a good idea, let's go!
Who are we looking for:
- You have an affinity for social entrepreneurship
- You are proactive, know how to get things done and work well together
- You are good at organizing, structuring and working independently
- You have HBO or WO working and thinking level
- You love content creation, writing and creative design
- You have a fluent command of Dutch and English in word and writing
- Skills in InDesign, Photoshop, Web design, PowerPoint, Video content creation and/or Social Media are a plus
What we offer:
- Inspiring work environment at a start-up with a driven team and room for initiative
- You will contribute to a better world and work with professionals and do-gooders
- A large network at the intersection of social enterprises, business and charities
- Lots of attention to personal development and fulfilment
- Great workplace at SDG House Royal Tropical Institute in Amsterdam (working 3 days from home is possible)
- Internship period of 4-6 months, with 6 months preferred. Start date by mutual agreement.
- The internship fee on a full-time basis is €350 (4 days a week is possible)
Wondering how Daphne & Mattia experienced their internships at The Social Handshake? Read here an interview!
Interested? Send an email with your motivation and resume by December 5, 2022 to Noah@thesocialhandshake.com
Working on SDGs through charities
- HBO/WO Communication