Are you an HRM student or working on human capital sustainability? Would you like to work in a growing and dynamic organization? And are you looking for a fun internship? We would love to teach you more about the world of HR within the sustainable sector. Will you come and put your knowledge into practice with us from February 2023?
At Sustainable Talent, the team works with professionals, often from business, who are looking for a path to integrate sustainable impact into their work. These are often ambitious and talented professionals who need focus, and overview of the job market at sustainable employers. Sustainable Talent also contributes by matching professionals to sustainable organizations and advising organizations on their (sustainable) talent development.
We are looking for an intern who can support us in the further development of our training and coaching material (this can also take the form of a graduation project, your own input is of course also possible for this) and partly support the Sustainable Talent team in their work where you will learn everything about HRM and sustainability.
Here are some examples of what you will be doing like this:
- Keeping sustainability knowledge up-to-date
- Updating and helping to develop training materials, both coaching exercises and overview of sustainable trends
- Providing input for newsletters
- Interviewing candidates for the benefit of recruitment
- Contributing to community management (offline and online) of Sustainable Talents
- Maintaining the CRM system and online academy
- Back office support with communications
Examples of possible thesis assignments include: developing a Sustainable Talent Journey, developing a module in the online academy, creating an overview of transition phases in the (sustainable) labor market. Your own ideas are also always welcome.
The ideal candidate
- You have a demonstrable drive for sustainability (Planet and People)
- You have a background in HRM or a sustainability related study
- You have presentation skills and experience
- You are demonstrably results-oriented
- You are available for a period of 3-6 months for 32 hours per week
What do we offer?
- A dynamic and inspiring work environment
- A motivated and enthusiastic team of colleagues who are eager to show you the ropes during your internship
- A large network within both HRM and sustainability
- A nice office in downtown Utrecht
- Market-based internship compensation
- Career coaching for your own opportunities in the sustainable job market
- A great working and learning experience about jobs of the future
In this internship, you are particularly concerned with the social side of sustainability. Sustainable Talent provides dignified work in society. Sustainable Talent also contributes (indirectly) by recruiting people at (large) organizations engaged in innovation and responsible consumption and production. In addition, we are always looking for interesting partnerships to accelerate the transition to sustainability together.
- WO, organizational studies