Do you want to create impactful and educational public events and programs at the intersection of human rights, democracy and an inclusive society? Do you have good organization and production skills? Do you work systematically and with an eye for detail? And are you creative, flexible and stress-resistant?
Then apply now for the internship Public & Educational Programs at Humanity in Action Netherlands. We offer an internship starting from early February 2023 For 6 months (32 hours per week, working days and times by mutual agreement).
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an enterprising student who will join our team with great enthusiasm and an interest in the themes we work on. You are verbally and written strong (both in Dutch and English) and you have experience with programs such as, Mailchimp, Keynote, Pages, Canva and WordPress. You can function well in a team as well as work independently. You are precise, meticulous and switch easily between varied tasks. It helps if you possess excellent social, communication, organizational and administrative skills and have a great sense of responsibility. Experience with the production of virtual programs is a plus.
- You will support the content design, production and evaluation of our (virtual) educational programming. You will be closely involved in organizing the Fellowship, other educational programs, trainings and public events;
- You will carry the administrative reporting and with great diligence create all preparatory documents for programs and events;
- You will help think through how we communicate our programs to the outside world and how we ensure we have a wide reach;
- You will support contact with suppliers, speakers, participants and other invitees;
- You provide content support to (fundraising) publications and processes.
- You, along with our Program Manager, will handle participant recruitment for our educational programs and public events;
- You support the content design of the programming. For example, you do preliminary research and approach potential speakers;
- You will support the production of programming. You help us ensure that programming runs smoothly. You commit to preparing scripts, to timetables to presentations;
- You will prepare program evaluations and collect data for impact reports.
- You will take care of other support, logistical and administrative tasks and activities as requested.
What do we offer?
At Humanity in Action Netherlands we encourage you to be proactive. As an intern you will have many responsibilities of your own within our growing team and thus the space to learn a lot. Besides an educational internship experience, we offer you a modest monthly stipend.
Humanity in Action Netherlands educates, inspires and connects scholars, students and recent graduates and young professionals on human rights, democracy and an inclusive society.
How to apply.
Applications may up to and including Friday, January 13, 2023 are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn our Program Manager Karlijn Limaheluw. In addition to your CV, we would like to receive a motivation letter or video (maximum 1 A4 and maximum 90 seconds) with the reference 'Internship Public & Educational Programs'. The interviews will take place online in the third or last week of January.