WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
For this internship it’s important that you:
• Are a motivated and enthusiastic 3rd or 4th year student, who is looking for a challenging internship
• Are enrolled at a University of Applied Science or University
• Have an affinity with the mission and vision of Justdiggit
• Have affinity with digital communication and social media
• Are accurate and have an eye for detail
• Have a working level of English and are fluent in either Dutch or English
• Are eager to learn and want to have a hands-on internship
It would be nice if you have a good command of Canva or Adobe CC ( Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign), but it is not required.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AT JUSTDIGGIT?
You will offer support in general marketing and communications activities, help maintain the website and get copy writing tasks. You will also help to manage the Justdiggit info mailbox. If you want to dig into more design or digital marketing tasks (SEO and SEO content writing) this is also possible. Would you like to learn something else? Everything is negotiable! It is a very versatile internship and you will be given a lot of responsibility and get an important role within the team.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• Good work experience in a fast growing non-profit organization
• A valuable addition to your CV
• Work in a fun, motivated and informal team in the center of Amsterdam
• Free and delicious lunch at the office
• Internship allowance of €300, – based on 40 hours per week
We believe that if we can warm up the planet, we can also cool it down. Together with farmers, pastoralists and local partners, we cool down the planet by regreening dry and degraded land in Africa. We combine traditional and cost-effective nature-based solutions with data, communication and (mobile) technology. We want to let the world know that nature-based solutions are key to reversing climate change and inspire everyone to join the movement and become an ambassador of regreening. So dig in and let's cool down the planet!
- 3rd year or higher university of applied sciences or university